This 18-minute 4D film tells the story of Captain EO and the ragtag crew of his spaceship on a mission to deliver a gift to the “Supreme Leader,” who lives on an evil world of rotting, twisted metal and steaming vents.
Captain EO’s alien crew consists of his small flying sidekick Fuzzball, the double-headed navigators and pilots Idey and Ody, robotic security officer Major Domo, the small robot Minor Domo, and the clumsy elephant-like shipmate Hooter who always manages to upset the crew’s missions.
- Every time Hooter is mentioned, drink.
- Every time Captain EO whoops (think: “hee heee!”), drink.
- Every time Captain EO claps, drink.
- Every time Captain EO mentions a “meat love,” drink.
- Every time an African American dancer enters stage-right accompanied by a funky slap bassline, take a shot. (1)
- Every time Captain EO celebrates with the phrase, “We ran right into it!”, take a shot. (1)
- Every time the scene centers on Fuzzball for an extended period solely to demonstrate its use of 3D imagery, take a shot. (2)
- Every time the Supreme Leader returns from an extended dramatic pause with the word 'infidel', 'trash', or 'stupidity' you must close your eyes while loudly and clearly speaking along with that word.
If you mistime your entry, take a shot and stop speaking along. Otherwise, if you correctly time them all, take a shot at the end. (1)